January 30, 2009

online shops? weehee

it's me again.
still dunno how to spend my time wisely at home. a whole day. do nothing. lazy to open those books too. what's going on with me? still trapped in my unknown world and there's no sign when it will be end. so pathetic. and since last 3 days i keep on dreaming about something....or someone. it just weird for me to have a dream like that.

but this is not my point for this entry.

for those who love to shopping online...this site is very interesting. there's a list of all the online shops that operate in Malaysia (ie: sells in Ringgit Malaysia and ships to Malaysia and other places).


http://www.emmagem.com/2008/01/04/malaysias-online-fashion-shopping-directory/#10

and it's good for me too.
i still can go for window shopping *screen shopping??*on my desk..in front of my laptop. in my room! weehee. *knock my head* but this is not a good habit for me. it's easy to make me broke faster. hehe..



full stop here.
dayah.

3 doll(s) gossip-ing:

shhnz said...

ish..shopping lak die..
pergi blaja la!!!

dAyah said...

aku belajar la...
belajar berbelanja?
hhehehe
xp

TeVaN said...

di mana pun dyh..
shopping ttp akn b'laku..
hehehe...:)

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz