February 28, 2009

about what?! dorayaki + nando's

hello to everyone.today like i said my last entry would be continued, here it is the part 2. ok. let's start with the jeng jeng jeng....

taadaa! nothing special things actually! teehee. only my order-book from my bro. but i'm not going to read these books till my last test's paper which is sejarah finish. i'll try to avoid myself from "this" disturbance for this 2 weeks. teehee.

new moon + eclipse + breaking dawn

btw, everytime my bro come back to Malaysia, this is what he'll get for us: DORAYAKI!!


Doraemon! me like dorayaki too! =p

the looks after 4 bit.

actually the taste of dorayaki is much more like pancake. plus it's filling with red bean jam. very sweet filling. one is enough for the day. if we're good in cooking, this is very easy to make. just like pancake. we also can get this easily in malaysia. i've seen this at midvalley yesterday and Lavender Bakery/Cafe at JB. i'm sure there will be more outside there.

oh ya! i went to midvalley yesterday to buy a new school shoes for me. i mean a soft school shoes. but i couldn't find it. i was very regretful wasting my time and skip my study in that evening. huh! but luckily my bro treat us a dinner. this is my first time at Nando's.


chicken meal
it came with 1/4 chicken (mild peri-peri) plus 2 self choose sideline: old style chips and grill vegetables. the taste? ok la. the chicken was overcooked. but the sauce is so yummy+ yummy. i wish i can bring back the sauce with the bottle. hehehe.
till the next entry,
dayah.

1 doll(s) gossip-ing:

Anonymous said...

melepak di mid <33 , haha;p bpe taun kau nk abiskn bku tu ? 1 2 3 ? no comment;p

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz