February 20, 2009

back to school? omg! exam!



i'm totally tired today. very very exhausted! i need some rest but it's hard for me to take a nap. yes. i've started back my school yesterday. i've to postpone my SPM for this year. although i'm in form 4 on my sweet 17 years old, i can get used easily in the class. and happy to study with my junior. weehee.
btw, i got a test on next couple of weeks. i'm not ready at all. haha* knock my head~be serious!* but i study by myself when teacher isn't around in class. most of the time. omg. so next week will be my prep week. that's mean my tired and busy day will come soon. urrgh. form 4 isn't a honeymoon year right? so just sacrifise for your own good.
got to stop now. i want to prayer. :)


one more thing! do i really need some tuition?

stay happy, stay calm.
dayah.

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz