February 25, 2009

matured or childish?

it me again. still can't manage my time. my undone schoolwork stacking and messy on my table. i'm so worry because i even don't have enough time to do some revision for this upcoming test. *sniff* but hey..who cares about the test? i don't care. it just a normal test. just do what you know and understand. wait a sec! am i change? really? muahahaha..

one more thing. today when i was doing some revision in class, the class was really really noisy. it's normal for me. BUT there were two chinese boy sitting behind me playing like a child! it was strange you know when someone who is 16 years old playing "SEP-SEP TOM-TOM" omg....am i in standard 1 or kindergarten? someone answer me please!

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz