February 13, 2009

what time is now?

it's me again like usual.

just a moment ago i closed my book.it's already 00.15 am. not because i'm sleepy but it caused headache to me. i'm not being lazy ok! seriously not. i'm a lil' bit in stress rite now. huhu

and i have to decide about something. when-when-when i'll be ready to ** ** ******?? omg, i still can't decide. actually it's all depend on me. i know. whether i'm ready or still want to delay. anyway..i have to face it. just face it.

btw, today my mom went to Ampang Puteri for her medical check-up. last scan on early 2007 she had a fibroid again (3cm or 12 cm - i'm not sure). and supposed to re-do the scan on December 2007 but only today the scan was done! * it's all because of my long...~ treatment :( *

and the result was really surprising us. everything's clear. no more fibroid! alhamdulillah. i'm so happy today..

~~~~i was yawning just now and it's time to prayer and sleep.

full stop here,
dayah.

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz