February 10, 2009

good news? really?

weehee. i just got a gooood news today.but it still in planning. i'm so happy and relieved. but a lil' bit worried too. hope everything will go smoothly. oh god! can't wait to know what will happen to me next. but i'm totally not ready for this. physically and mentally. can i face it? don't ask me. but i know it'll be weird for me.

btw, mission for this whole week: study-study-study and catch-up few chapters that i left behind. it'll be a looooooong period!! i know i know. it's not that easy. huhu *fainted* and i know i'll miss my day at home..very relaxing and sweet enjoying day! urrgh..wish me luck!


stay happy,
dayah.



0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz