February 4, 2009

my shoe made from pig skin??!!

today i went to UMMC for my check-up appointment. i did an ultrasound for my kidney. coz last time when i did a total bone scan the dye didn't flow well in my kidney. alhamdulillah everything's ok. peaeds 6 still same like before. the same doctors, nurses but lots of new cases.



Paeds 6


oh..before i forgot. i've to throw my shoe into the dustbin! how can i didn't realised that shoe made from PIG skin?? luckily i checked it last Sunday. errgggh. i bought it last year somewhere in kl at RM40.++ but rarely use the shoe. sakit ati gile. next time beli kasut kene check betol2! n boikot kedai thuh! BOIKOT!!!


PIG skin shoe! pretty but HARAM. anyone interested before i throw?*non-muslim only*

sakit ati nih,

dayah.

1 doll(s) gossip-ing:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww , too badddddddd ! hahhhahaha :D

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz