February 16, 2009

healthy snack of the day

hi.hi. it's me again. still waiting for dinner. yes. i'm hungry. i didn't took my breakfast, and i ate less than usual on lunch. so right now my pre-dinner, i'm enjoying my "favourite" healthy snack: Sun Dried Turkish Figs. yes. i know. it tastes so yummy! this is one of my "can't stop from eating" snacks list. but this brand is more more healthy because it's an organic product. and bloody expensive too. for 200g it cost RM7.90. this is my first time trying this Sun Dried Turkish Figs product:

Natural Health Farm.




me love the crunchiness!


and one more thing. today i made an agreement with myself.

+ i will not touch my book for today :) +
+ sleep as long as i want after dawn prayer +
+ i can watch tv peacefully. books were out for today only +
+ start to take my every morning bio-organic drink today..not so yummy. * review later * +
stay healthy, stay happy.
dayah.

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz