February 27, 2009

what happen at KLIA?

last night my family and i went to KLIA to picked up my bro. actually i was supposed to study on that night but heeeeeheeee. all of those things about sejarah can't interpret in my brain. i brought my sejarah book along with me ok! but i didn't read at all. teehee. i was so bored waiting at the airport. almost 2 hours. but still don't want to read the book. i know what you're thinking! i'm lazy huh? huh? yes i am. so this is what i did for 2 hours there.



big screen tv..but only screening samsung advertisement. damn it! i'm bored!

stealthily captured this pic..Zzzz....hehehe..

you know this girl right? what am i doing??!! *blush-blush*
then we headed back home at 12.30 am (friday) and arrived at 2 am. i was really sleepy but when my bro open his luggage, omg! my *****!!!! i was totally forgot about it. jeng jeng jeng.....
.
.
.
.
be continued in the next entry.
dayah.

1 doll(s) gossip-ing:

Anonymous said...

aku kene tinggal ! *padahal aku yg x nk ikot , hahahahha;p

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz