March 18, 2009

hauls and i'm broke!

weehee. my mission for shopping was done! this morning, i went to UMMC for my medical check up. then i went to mid for shopping. i looked at shoes. boring. clothes. boring. high-end make up. can't afford it. huhu. hungry. then my bro and i went to food court. just looked around only. want to watch movie at gsc. he was out of mood. argh..so boring. why in the world i have to go with him??! ok. i know my mom doesn't allow me going anywhere alone. huh!

finally we decided to eat at kenny rogers because i've never been there. he's already broke so i have to pay by myself. huh! hampeh.


the starter: muffin. bloody sweet muffin! and ice lemon tea forever and ever.

black pepper chicken, macaroni and cheese, garden salad, fresh fruit.


sorry to say but the more i eat the chicken, the more i felt revolting! uweek! hehehe. but not so bad lor. just so-so.


i just couldn't finish them. hurm.

then my other mission was to get a present for myself *hint hint* and my mom *monthly present from me* was began. finally i bought these fragrances for me and mom. taadaa.


from left: the body shop (TBS) chymara 30ml , TBS japanese cherry blossom 50ml, and TBS white musk 60ml.so right now i don't know which one is for my mother. the centre or the right one? hurm...
me love these!
dayah.
p/s: i'm broke!

2 doll(s) gossip-ing:

shhnz said...

haha..
padan muka..
your broke!!
haha..
just kidding.
kennyR. mmg x sedap!!!
go nandos!!

dAyah said...

huhu..
sape2 bermurah hati nak menderma?
hahaha
=)

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz