March 13, 2009

UPDATE: mission plus wishlist

mood: happy-hippy-yippy
location: home
doing what: listening to raja jatuh cinta by Numata. OMG. i've fallen in love with the song.

yeeepeeee...exam is over! it's already over dayah! haha. finally my freedom is back! thanks god. no more books at least for this week. hehe. so..what am i going to do for this holiday? ape ye?

mission for this wee-wee holiday:

:: go for cuti-cuti malaysia! hehehe. zoooooommm malaysia! (done)
:: do my homework *nak wat x eh?*
:: write a short story for PTS contest. any idea for this?
:: also write about my life as osteosarcoma patient for paed 6 annual party on April. (done)
:: maybe a lil bit shopping i guess? *where did i put my precious purse??!*

my wishlist for this moment:

:: ZEN X-Fi (with Wireless LAN)
:: headphone with high bass. hate my current headphone.
:: new shoe! *tengah miskin kasut nih!*
:: new sunglasses
:: blusher-blusher-blusher!
:: the latest majolica majorca mascara

ok ok. i stop listing my wishlist. it will cause my purse lose its money. haha.
got to go la. need to pack my things for trip besok.

happy holiday everyone,
dayah.

1 doll(s) gossip-ing:

shhnz said...

bestnyew dpt zoooom malaysia!!!
nak ikut!!!

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz