March 7, 2009

//it is just not me//

this is my timetable. i don't know how many time i do it again again and again. when i was in form 3, this method was really effective for me to "study smart". some people said it was like "study very hard lor!". but now..huh! i can't follow it at all. or maybe i just become lazy from day to day. really?

hurm. my day for today? what's going on with me. moody moody and moody. easy to get angry with people around me. i couldn't be patient and sometimes i was rude with them. oh god. what happen to me? so i asked myself . did i satisfied after doing that? no i didn't! on the other hand, i felt regret. maybe i need some rest to forget about this. i hate to be like this. it's just not me.

i'm feeling really bad,
dayah.

p/s: please pray for me so that i can carry on because i'm already tired with this.

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz