March 5, 2009

messy things messy mind? huh?

uurghh! finally i've done with my pendidikan islam. but like usual. i'm not ready for the paper tomorrow. hahaha. silly huh? i don't care, i don't care anymore! but hopefully i can make it. huhu. anyway, today i didn't take my lunch. i was hunger strike!! hahaha. i just memorised about the tilawah, hadis, akidah, sirah, ibadah and akhlak. omg...help me with the sirah. i'm afraid i can't remember it. very complicated story and questions are given! today i just let go other subjects and study with a messy desk! i don't care anymore! i know i can be crazy if i go on like this. whatever it is, life is not that easy and it'll be more harder if you can't hold on. ya allah, please guide me to a right path.

messy messy messy!
one more thing. thanks to my mom because she understand me and don't mind with the messy things. hehe. and for my supper of the day. just a star fruits and milo iced. it's enough already when i'm under stress. *hug hug*
supper of the day *huhu*
till next entry,
dayah

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz