March 26, 2009

sorry! out of my diligent zone


happy thursday to everyone. tomorrow's already friday. one more day before i go to the north. cuti-cuti malaysia again! weehee. *dayah tipu dayah tipu.* ok. i lie. my family and i have to go to UUM for my brother's convocation day. but still like cuti-cuti malaysia right? *same la..ayoyo!* teehee.

anyway,
aku tak tau la macam mane nak menilai seseorang. what i mean is first impression. kadang-kadang menyesal pun ade bila kita jugde somebody without trying to know them. hurm. salah satu perangai aku yang tak boleh diubah sama sekali. huhu *too bad la dayah!*




lately i'm too far away from my diligent zone. haha. lazyness has control my life! aha! lazy to study-hardy, lazy to homework-more-work and lazy to wake up from my dreamy dream. i just love to eat and sleep like panda. *OMG..panda is so cute huh?* teehee. i'm very tired today la. lost lots of energy when merry-making while talking about other people *opppsssyyy! dosa kan kutuk-kutuk orang lain* at class today. haha .i really want to take a nap but my eyes still stubborn to close if it still in a day-time.

hahaha. btw, can't wait la for this saturday. it's time to zoom malaysia again and grab my first MJ at watsons! hi hip! hooray!

dayah.
p/s: errrkkk...macam kanak-kanak ribena la aku hari ni.

.
(teringat sin-chan bila tengok monyet kat atas ni. muahaha)

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz