March 23, 2009

you're a hot stuff honey!!

what's up everyone. i had a good time at school today. *sleep sleepy and sleepy* yup. i've already know about my result for test 1. but only for certain paper. i'll tell about it later. haha. but not too bad. anyway, i am tempting to buy a new mp3 player right now. OMG OMG! teehee. currently i'm using my handphone for my music time plus dreamy time. but the battery easily becomes weaker from day to day. *i'm sorry battery. i'll try to avoid from using you as hard as i can!* and now. my choices are either creative zen x-fi with wi-fi or ipod touch.




[creative zen x-fi with wi-fi]
:: cute and sleek design ::
:: affordable price ::
:: small size ::
:: superb earphone included *love music with a high bass!!* ::
:: have yahoo messanger ::

[ipod touch]
:: cute, sleek, sexy design ::
:: touch screen ::
:: can surf the internet (wi-fi area) ::
:: high price ::
:: no radio fm ::

but the ipod touch keeps calling my name. i know honey. i'll try to get you. but why you're so expensive? ok ok. i'll try my best to get you. is anyone out there can get this hot stuff for me? anyone?

still in my day-dreaming,
dayah.

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz