March 3, 2009

i just want to tell you~

sigh~ i don't know what to do right now. ok. i'm tired to study again again and again. so many things have to remember! my mind become empty like...i don't know how to explain. i really miss a day without books. i admit. i'm not like myself before. i forgot how to do like what i did before. after a year everything just like change. not totally change but i just can't get used with this. it's not easy you know. now i know that i'm weaker than before and it's not a good attitude for me. in short, i'm still can't find myself. i don't know where "me" hide. so pathetic story.

anyway, what would you do when you're facing with an annoying person? someone who can't just accept people's view eventhough in a very very small matter??! if you're asking me back, i will pity for him becauce he just like has no brain or maybe his brain become shrink from day to day. so all the negative things only left. right?". muahuahahahaha * evil laughing* you'll never expect what he'd says. no positive at all! oh ya. this is specially compose to someone in my class. he never talk to me but i always see him do that to other people. he should learn how to respect people. poor him.

i know. i'm a lil' bit in emo. calm down. calm down.

full stop here,
dayah.

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz