March 9, 2009

nothing important

it's me again. still in exam week. est, bm, and agama already done. but i'm afraid about english paper tomorrow especially with the lit and summary. because i don't know how to answer the question with a right format! got what i mean? when i entered form 4 last 2 weeks, i missed all of them. what the hell is sonnet 18? huh? *blur* . the format of the summary also changed. of course i study by myself but still can't get inside my brain. like what Endang said, "banyak sangat dadah dah masuk otak..itu yang tak berapa betul thuh..haha". so what should i do for tomorrow? hentam je la. lets fate decides the answers. huhu.

I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but,
there's a voice inside my head saying,
"You'll never reach it,"
Every step I'm taking,
every move I make feels,
lost with no direction
My faith is shaking, but I..
I gotta keep trying,
gotta keep my head held high

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz