April 7, 2009

DANGER: when teacher's craving for our blood?

mood: diligence has already started controlling my life.
doing what: keep on smelling the scent of my mom's cooking

weehee. i really had a relaxing day at school and non stop gossiping with my classmate aka my junior. we talked a lot today and playing with my own version of tic tac toe like a kid. OMG. i feel younger being with them and already regard my friends as my senior. *shahnaz, please let me call you kakak heh!* i love to be younger! muahahaha.



she's ready to swallow all of us! run!!!
(please read at the below passage for more understanding)

anyway, let's talk about cikgu zamri again. but before that, please do not misunderstanding about this. he's not my favourite teacher ok! it's just that some of my classmates hate or in a more respect word not so like him. they think he's a 'lil bit annoying. me? i don't want to make any complaint about him. it's enough already when i was in form 2. we don't like our maths teacher *my current add math teacher* and praying everyday to have another teacher. and tiing! new maths teacher! the most unforgettable moment in my life. we were like a mice waiting for a cat to bite us! or a vampire * cullen's family are excluded* craving for our blood? ok that's already out of the line. but it was so scary moment everytime she came into our class.. and finally i got C for my maths paper! ceh!



so moral of the story : DO NOT COMPLAINT ANYTHING ABOUT OUR TEACHER. BE PATIENT UNTIL NEXT YEAR. hehe.

the storyteller,
dayah.

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz