April 23, 2009

when cheesecake met me

date: 23th of April 2009
time: buletin utama on tv3 will be starting just in 4 minutes
mood: currently still natural. neither happy nor sad
doing what: reducing the size of my pupil due to the strong light entering my beautiful eyes right now.

i had my nasi lemak with chicken wing just now but my tiny stomach still ask for more. and now i'm still waiting for dinner. eat again! yeay! ngehehe. so before i sit on my chair at dining table, let me share with you a cheesecake for appetizer. errrkk.. correction: let me share a story about this oh-so-tempting cheesecake:

blueberry cheesecake

yes. it's an instant plus ready-to-eat cheesecake. my beloved makcik Gee *my mom's officemate * gave me. hehe. sayang makcik Gee! hurm back to the story, this cake is totally different from fresh baked one like secret recipe. it come with a spoon in a small container.
in short,

:: last longer up to one year. no. i'm not joking.
:: bloody sweet. same like
when you eat 1kg of sugar.
:: CAUTION: not suitable for diabetic patient.

:: it's not so yummy but still can get through into my stomach without any sign of vomiting. hehe
:: the texture of the cheese is like an icing cream.
:: a 'lil bit pricey. RM5.50 for one. just add another RM2.00 and you can get a slice of oh-so-delicious blueberry cheese cake from secretrecipe. nyum nyum.

btw, i'm not a cheesecake lover. just so-so. please take note. but i still like it.

what's your first impression? tempting or not?

the layer of the cake made me want to open it faster
freshness:
taste:
packaging:
finish about cheesecake. from now on, i'm not interested on BUNGA anymore! i'm not crush on him anymore. he's already out of my life. i just started to realise that i'm so stupid and don't want to play play with unofficial adopted brother again. urrrghh.
wanna eat but already out of mood,
dayah.

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz