April 4, 2009

the graduation day of ME

condition of mental: out of mind but still rational.
place: still in my bedroom with a dim light.
doing what: upload photos and going to clean up my messy table after this.

on the 30th of march 2009, my family went to ireland to attend my graduation day. it was held at National University of Ireland, Cork. OMG. i'm so happy. finally i got my medical degree of MBBS. hehehehe. so boys and girls, please call me....


Dr. Hidayah

hehehehe. ok ok. i know what you're thinking! teehee. it's just a lame joke from me. but who knows it will become into reality. teehee. ok la. let me be more serious.
correction of the title: the graduation day of my brother

actually it's not my graduation day. but my brother's. and it was held at UUM .hahaha. anyway, this is my first time attending a graduation day. so i'm a lil' bit jakun. hehe. fresh and fake flowers are everywhere, beverage of food and drink *cekik darah! sangatlah mahal*, graduands, and the surrounding itself. i've also entered the hall during the acceptance of the degrees. it was so boring yet exciting. *i was freezing as well* oh ya! one more thing. during the ceremony, they had a something like tahfiz al-quran. OMG. his voice is so melodious when he read al-quran. i think i've fallen in love with him. *very cute person..hehe* wait wait! not him but his voice. i was astonished! teehee *blushing blushing*


my mom and her son (along)


the graduands

in the hall

next year will be my sister's turn. oh ya. my second brother also had already graduated in japan. sorry for not attending your graduation day! huhu. jauh sangat la....tunggu habis master ok?
graduation card for angah. made by me
from me,
dayah comeyl.

1 doll(s) gossip-ing:

shhnz said...

haha..
tipu2 jek kate graduation ko

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz