April 10, 2009

sadness made me like a professional thief!


mood: sad *not crying yet *+ stress = fever
doing what: exercising my fingers with typing

hurm. i'm in stress right now. still trying to forget about my problem. everything keep staying in my mind. about school, home, and myself. urrghh!
1. about myself. i couldn't be in peace until i know the result for yesterday. please pray for me.
2. something came out at school today:

you make me calm....laptop.
:: someone that quite close to me suddenly changed in one hour and doesn't want to talk to me. i keep asking why? tell me and if it's my fault, i'm sorry! you make me sad and uncomfortable. hurm.
:: i don't know why but today i'm not excited to look at _ _ _ G _. sometimes i couldn't feel anything towards him like what i felt last week. sigh! why why why?

3. something terrible just happened at home:

:: my room was locked from inside! OMG OMG. i was so panic and tried to open the door. OMG!the worst part is my brother went to sembahyang jumaat. so without thinking rationally, i tried to open it with all keys that i found included car key! *stupid method. i know.* then i tried with hair clip and trying to be like a professional thief. with all of my effort and tried to remember how they do it like on TV. *knock my head! * and finally! i did it! hehehe. ok i lie about that. my brother did it. he just take a hammer and knock the knob. OMG! don't try this at home. huhu. i've already miss my room so bad!

the broken knob blame me!

anyway, i'm going to segamat *my lovely kampung* for kenduri tonight. and one more thing before i full stop, anyone who read this entry, please pray for my me. for everything. and please miss my absence too.

still sad,
dayah.

0 doll(s) gossip-ing:

earning i dah meningkat ke RM1.75 =D sila click dahulu sebelum gelak beramai-ramai T___T
 

Blog Template by Hidayah Aziz